Join the Team
Clinical Massage Therapist, PNMT Apprentice, Evanston, IL
Somavida Pain Relief Center is seeking licensed massage therapists interested in clinical work and neuromuscular therapy to join our team of Precision Neuromuscular Therapists. This role includes a 2 year apprenticeship with NMT Midwest’s TMJ instructor, and education benefits to become certified as a Precision Neuromuscular Therapist.
- A licensed massage therapist in the state of Illinois?
- Interested in neuromuscular therapy?
- Desiring to see your clients graduate to pain-free living?
Do you want to?
- Receive direct hands-on mentorship with Sarah Lashley, PNMT leader and teacher of the TMJ Intensive class
- Work in a collaborative learning environment where all your colleagues are part of the PNMT world
- Work up to 25 hours a week hands-on treating clients with all types of PNMT issues, including over 30% TMJD and/or headaches
- Have paid breaks with 12 hours a week of administrative duties
- Keep your skills fresh - at Somavida we provide continual learning opportunities in and outside of the PNMT world
Education benefits include: