Treatment Rates (effective Jan 1, 2019)
At Somavida Pain Relief Center we offer three types of therapies, each described below. Each therapy is specifically tailored to the areas you need to have addressed.
|Clinical Massage Therapy||Certified Neuromuscular Therapy||TMJD Therapy|
|Clinical massage sessions with some NMT and trigger point techniques are provided by our talented clinical massage therapists. Recommended for muscle injuries, strains, sprains, chronic muscle pain or prevention, wellness and whole body tune-ups!||PNMT sessions with our Certified Precision Neuromuscular Therapists includes thorough neuromuscular assessment and targeted treatment. Recommended for unresolved pain issues, mysterious nerve problems and persistent pain.||TMJD treatment sessions address specific discomfort or pain in the muscles that control the jaw as well as the neck and shoulder muscles. Performed by therapists who have had special training to treat your jaw pain.|
|Initial Assessment and Treatment||$135 (about 75 minutes)*||$135 (about 75 minutes)*||$110 (about 60 minutes)|
|30 minute Follow-up||$55||$60||$60||45 minute Follow-up||--||$85||$85|
|60 minute Follow-up||$85||$110||--||90 minute Follow-up||$135||--||--|
*With our team approach each first session will include an initial Neuromuscular assessment with the expertise of two therapists, where we assess your body, take measurements and determine initial problem areas. Once the problems are identified, we will create a treatment plan and guide you to either clinical massage follow ups or PNMT follow ups.
Gift certificates are available for each type of therapy session - single or package to help a loved one become pain free.
All full-time Students and Senior Citizens, 65 and older receive a 10% discount.
Available Appointment Times
Therapy sessions available by appointment only. Please contact us to make an appointment. We are available:
|Mondays||9:30am — 7:30pm|
|Tuesdays||8:00am — 7:30pm|
|Wednesdays||9:30am — 7:30pm|
|Thursdays||8:00am — 7:30pm|
|Fridays||8:00am — 6:00pm|
|Saturdays||10:00am — 4:30pm|
Prepaid Treatment Package
For PNMT, TMJD and clinical massage clients, the therapist may recommend a few sessions to fully treat problem areas and then reduce the frequency of the visits as your body heals itself. We offer the following prepaid therapy packages to make the cost of treatment more affordable. Prepaid packages may be redeemed for friends and family.
|Clinical Massage Packages|
|30 minute 4 pack||$198 ($22 savings)|
|60 minute 4 pack||$306 ($34 savings)||90 minute 4 pack||$486 ($54 savings)|
|Neuromuscular Therapy and TMJD Therapy Packages|
|30 minute 4 pack||$216 ($24 savings)|
|45 minute 4 pack||$306 ($34 savings)||60 minute 4 pack||$396 ($44 savings)|
Please understand that payment of your service is part of your treatment. Below are our current payment guidelines which you will receive on your first visit to our office.
- Full payment for services are greatly appreciated and expected at the time of treatment.
- We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, FlexPay and HSA funds.
- Please make checks out to Somavida Pain Relief Center.
- We appreciate at least 24 hours notice of any cancellations to best serve all our clients. Please contact us at the earliest possible time so that we may contact other clients waiting for pain relief.
- Please be advised that if numerous cancellations are made, a full deposit will be required at the time any future appointments are made.
- We do our best to accommodate for late arrivals. We appreciate notice if you are running more than 10 minutes late.
- Prepaid package sessions are transferable to family and friends.